Monday, March 10, 2008

And, if that wasn't Spicybrowngirl enough for you...

...TRY SOME OF THIS.
(maybe, tuna and pepperocini's in the previous post is not your idea of spicy.)


Chorizo Bilbao is one of my very favorite things. I love to cook up my 'ghetto' paella chock full of shrimp, chicken, pimenton, peppers, peas and sizzling slices of this greasy, salty semi-cured Spanish sausage.

(OK. I confess. I do use arborio in my paella!)

See this beloved chorizo in action:



If you think that sizzles, visit shadtrax.com to download the Spicy Browngirl Mix.

(aka Super Sounds for the Kitchen, Bedroom and Beyond.)

Spicy Brown Girl

track list

Al Otro Lado Del Rio – Jorge Drexler

War Ina Babylon – Max Romeo

Reggaeton Latino – Don Omar

Sunshine – Floetry

Rainy Dayz (feat Jah Rule) – Mary J Blige

Closer – Goapele

Fanatic – Vivian Green

Brother Sister – Brand New Heavies

Love Rain – Jill Scott

Sometimes – Erykah Badu

Your World - Common

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I thought I was the spicy brown girl? Ha-ha! Anyway, like your trax collection, in fact I have most of them! I guess all of us spicy brown girls think alike, or maybe it's just that fine Elmont upbringing?